Saturday, March 14, 2015

Shawn Gilmore Interview

My task was to interview someone who either motivates me, makes me laugh, or does something career or personal wise that I'm too afraid to do and Shawn Gilmore just happens to fit into all 3 categories.

Gilmore is an amazing up and coming comedian who I had the pleasure to interview this past weekend and he's hilarious, handsome and has a good fan base. I actually heard about him through word of mouth and it was all good reviews!

Here's our interview:

Me: What is something you've done that you're proud of?

Shawn: I think the biggest thing I've done that I'm proud of is being the first person out of my household to graduate. It might not sound big but I have 3 older brothers that didn't graduate and I made a promise to my mom that I would, and so I did. 

Me: I can definitely understand that. Who has most influenced you in your life?

Shawn: Ummm I would say my older brother, he made me believe anything is possible. No matter what, he always told me to go hard when I do something. I always did comedy so I just went hard, now I'm getting noticed. 

Me: He sounds great. Okay, last question. What advice would you give to somebody trying to get into comedy?

Shawn: The best advice I would give is just to be yourself and not try too hard and you'd be great. 








Go check out more videos & skits by Shawn on social media! You won't be disappointed!

IG: highstandards27k
Twitter: Teezy2Times










No comments:

Post a Comment